audiosolutions Empty audiosolutions

Messaggio Da krell2 Gio Nov 22 2012, 21:00

http://www.audiosolutions.lt/

Vip Member
    Vip Member

Numero di messaggi : 2649

audiosolutions Empty Re: audiosolutions

Messaggio Da Testini Ugo Gio Nov 22 2012, 23:18

Per me sono bellisime, però spero anche ben suonanti; le hai ascoltate, quanto costano in media? Chi le importa ufficialmente in Italia? Grazie.

Per primo credo al mio orecchio sugli accordi iniziali di:"You And Your Friend" da "On Every Street" 1991 Dire Straits e molto dopo ai grafici, alle publicità, ai mostri sacri dell'audio...Tutto Qui. Firmato il Guretto Deragliante. Ogni mio post, pensiero o parola è solo opera mia, in regime di SM (IMHO). Collaboratore Consound http://www.consound.it/
    AudioSolutions
    AudioSolutions

Numero di messaggi : 4

Messaggio Da AudioSolutions Ven Nov 23 2012, 07:08

Hello music lovers :) I tracked this site with google analytics. I am owner of AudioSolutions lt if You have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Best regards from Lithuania
    Gediminas Gaidelis
    pluto
    pluto
    Hi-End Member
    Hi-End Member

Numero di messaggi : 27225

Messaggio Da pluto Ven Nov 23 2012, 09:29

Dear Gediminas

I wish to welcome you on behalf of the Board and all the members of our growing community.
    I would also invite you to tell us something more about your creatures. Something that we cannot read on your website.

Also if you already have an italian distributor and dont forget to indicate some prices in order to better focus your products.

Last but not least you may indicate which fairs you will be attending to in the near future so that our friends can be able to see and listen to your babies

Thank you and welcome again sunny

Gian (Pluto)

Ps Gazebo members (english speaking of course!) are invited to dialogue with Mr Gediminas as per his kind proposal
    ( e non facciamoci riconoscere come al solito!! audiosolutions 650957 )
    montanari
    montanari
    Hi-End Member
    Hi-End Member

Numero di messaggi : 10769

Messaggio Da montanari Ven Nov 23 2012, 09:44

Pluto you are amazing!

Archivista Liquidatore

Numero di messaggi : 4825

Messaggio Da colombo riccardo Ven Nov 23 2012, 09:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChKzWHiBEw
    AudioSolutions
    AudioSolutions

Messaggio Da AudioSolutions Ven Nov 23 2012, 11:52

Dear Pluto, thank You for kind welcome :)

As for distributors, AudioSolutions is a fresh company (started last year), so we did not have distributor in Italy. Actually, we have distributor only inside country, but on December we should sign a contract with Russia, and many hopes is placed in Indonesia where Surja Sutantio from Finesse-audio will exhibit our products in Hi-End show. I feel growing interest in our speakers, there is much work to do but I think we will catch up. We are concentrating now to get reviews for most of our products, I think You will agree that one review will tell much more than bunch of flyers or self advertising. Mr. Srajan from 6Moons reviewed our top model Rhapsody 200, there will be Rhapsody 130 review in 6moons too. Poland review also is published now. I am waiting now for Sweeden and Canadian reviews. Just one thing to mention - all of them liked speakers very much and they told me this personally, so I am sure that they didnt lied to me, Mr. Srajan even ordered Rhapsody 200 as reference part of system :)

About fairs. We are small company and for now we have limited budget, so fancy hi-end shows is not for us today, but I hope in near future there will be some shows in which we will participate. But if any dealer will exhibit our products I will write this in our web.

As I mentioned before, we dont have any dealer in Italy, but there will be no harm if I will publish retail prices.
    All prices is in Euros without VAT, I am not sure how big Your VAT is (ours 21%)

Euphony C 710
    Euphony 40 853
    Euphony 50 1425
    Euphony 90 1940

Rhapsody C stand 385
    Rhapsody 60 stands 674
    Rhapsody C 1972
    Rhapsody 60 2280
    Rhapsody 80 3943
    Rhapsody 130 5698
    Rhapsody 200 9826

As You can see prices stays in "logic" place. Plus our cabinets is completely hand made, so I think these prices is very competitive.

There is so much to tell about these speakers that I cant write all in one post, but if some of You will ask something not so abstract I will explain all details.

p.s. all of You may write in Your native language, I will use google translate :D google knows Italian language much more better than I do :D

Not to leave this post without any info about speakers, I can write a little bit about theyr character and sound image.

As some of You may know from reviews I am not siting in boss chair :D I do many parts of work too. One of them is crossover calculations and fine-tuning. My goal is to create such speakers which is able to deliver all feelings hiden in music composition, and in other hand be cost effective for many customers. To achieve this I preffer to use much more expensive speaker drivers than other manufacturers (crossover components too) without raising final price to sky high. All fine-tuning comes much more easier and sound is much more natural with better components. My sound philosophy is that speakers shouldnt sound irritating or harsh over the months or years after purchase. We all know the situation when speaker in hi-fi store makes WOW impression for first 10-30 minutes. In many cases after month or two people starting to hear "tricks" that makes speakers sound impressive and raise selling factor. I myself am trying to raise such brand name, which didnt sells in few minutes with lots of WOW effect. Actually our speakers compared to another manufacturers may sound a little bit middle-raised and with weaker bass than others. All of these factors lead to bad WOW effect, but as I mentionet before, my goal is to make such brand name, that consumers would recommend our speakers to other audiophiles. Frankly we are not targeting at amateur audiophiles, we are targeting at those audiophiles who already have their taste and understanding about music and how it should be listened. So lets get back to sound. When listening first time A to B ours sounds flat without many impressions. But in long time (well lets say a week) consumer should start to understand that our sound integrates in room without any irritating effects such as boomy bass, muddy middle, or "crystal" highs with one and the same character on any style of music. Yes I tune my speakers i such manner that bass is a little bit weaker that all other diapason, but sacrifising SPL I get very deep roll-off and very nice, natural and uniform bass integration in all freq. responce. And believe me or not - bass is more than enough. Well...maybe for death metal isnt enough, but there is recording problems at first. Middle band in our speaker is quite unique because of enclosure shape. I think all of You will agree that middle band have the most musical information compared to bass or highs. Middle band involves almost all instruments and vocals. Many listeners who already owns or heared AudioSolutions speakers says that our speakers gives very high emotions, ofcourse you not hear them, but You feel them. Our middle band gives you all information that is recorder, and if recording is in good or superb quality listener will hear superb balanced sound and feel all emotions hidden in music. I dont know how to be more clear but I think all of You will undertand me :) There is few ways to achieve this, but I wouldnt like to tell about that "know-how", but for DIYers I can suggest to start with low damped paper. As for highs - listener will hear them just as it needs to be, not too much not too less. They are not in the first plan to make WOW effect with demo tracks, they also integrates very well in all responce. But dont think that they sounds dull :) No. They are clear and with high resolution. To put it simply - good HF driver provides very low THD so they are not screamy and the whole balance is superb (not my words). I think You can see from this short article that our speakers definetly will not make an impression for novice audiophile who is choosing his first speakers (well ok, not for all novice, many of them have really good taste, but massive booms, clicks, ciks does their job too). I tried to keep it as short as possible and there is very much left to say, but I wouldnt like to start a monologue here :) I hope You catched main idea of our sound.

Best regards
    Gediminas Gaidelis
    Lithuania

Hi-End Member
    Hi-End Member

Numero di messaggi : 6644

Messaggio Da Cricetone Ven Nov 23 2012, 14:37

il piccolo criceto impertinente nella serie raphsody nota una certa "ispirazione" a sonus faber e nel modello top alle Focal Utopia... audiosolutions 650957

Messaggio Da AudioSolutions Ven Nov 23 2012, 15:49

Yes, ofcourse You can see some simmilarities, but I can assure You that whole product designing was done completely by us. If You look closer, You will find just few simmilar details to those brand and many differences. What makes AudioSolutions look like Sonus is that we use front leather, cabinets is slightly tilted backwards and narrow rear wall. As for Utopia's I can see no simmilarities at all. Not straight cabinet (from profile) is a must for big and tall speakers, otherwise you must sit very far away from speakers - to big distance between lower driver and upper driver ruins perfect sound. So this is just a good technical solutions. In live concerts You can see that main speakers is hanged ant sertain degrees too to allow whole audience hear one and the same in all spots. http://www.powerfactorypro.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/SitePics/.pond/ReliantStadium012.jpg.w300h225.jpg

What can I say, SF and us thinking the same way. Because we started scetching new top line and after half a year Aida and Venere poped out which was very simmilar to our drawings (and how should we know if this was presentation to whole world), so we are changeing our design a little bit in order to not look like SF. I dont know we should be happy or worried, but we and SF thinking the same way about speakers design Rolling Eyes

Hi-End Member
    Hi-End Member

Numero di messaggi : 27225

Messaggio Da pluto Ven Nov 23 2012, 15:53

Dear Gediminas

Question: what kind of amplifiers do you recommend for your speakers? Tubes? Solid State? What are their needs in terms of power. I can understand that a Loudspeakers producer normally has to reply: they are easy, they can be driven by everything etc etc" while later we understood that most of the times the truth is completely different, and many models need high energy on lower impedances etc

Are you using your local wood to finish your speakers?

Tks

Cheers
    Gian
    desmoraf68
    desmoraf68
    Sordogolo 3

Numero di messaggi : 4539

Messaggio Da desmoraf68 Ven Nov 23 2012, 16:45

Ma scrivere in italiano,no?! audiosolutions 424797 sunny

Chi sa fare la musica la fa, chi la sa fare meno la insegna, chi la sa fare ancora meno la organizza, chi la sa fare così così la critica. (Luciano Pavarotti)

Gli appassionati di musica sono assolutamente irragionevoli. Vogliono essere sempre perfettamente muti quando si dovrebbe desiderare di essere assolutamente sordi. (Oscar Wilde)

Non posso immaginare la mia vita o quella di chiunque altro senza la musica: è come una luce nel buio che non si spegne mai. (Martin Scorsese)

audiosolutions Ufolog11 audiosolutions Spinsm10audiosolutions Metall10
    AudioSolutions
    AudioSolutions

Messaggio Da AudioSolutions Ven Nov 23 2012, 16:47

Excellent question Pluto. Actually, we tested many amps with our speakers in many rooms. My oppinion is that Rhapsody series needs amps with good damping (especially Rhapsody 200). Low damped drivers starting to resonate in low registers if good control is not privided. Further more low powered amps with good daming plays not so good as more powerful amps. For example Pass Labs XA100.5 is a superb amp for our speaker (in my oppinion). NP have good control and lots of amps, these amps controls speakers very good. I myself like Densen (and own a set of limited edition B100 amp and B400 cd player) ,CEC 5-class and Ayre-7. The best recipe for amp is to be powerfull with normal power supply, good damping and of course not dull like Denons or cheap Marantz (oops sorry I shouldnt talk like this about other manufacturers). As for tube amps - we tried few SE amps with B300 tubes and some other good tubes which I dont remember (because I am not tube fan) and results is very different. Some amps with the same tubes plays a lot better than others. Some controls speakers very good and sound is light and accurate, others completely destruct sound and whole main idea. Sound becomes dull, highs rolls off too early , no bass controll at all with big delays. On the other hand, some listeners enjoys our speakers with tube amps. Such thing happened in Russia, where all listeners in different sessions and different rooms stated that tube amps for these is the best, and if You try to use tube, You will never go back to solid state. I am not sure what brand of amps they used but they liked sound very much. In my oppinion, tube amp can play with our speakers but You should find one that fits for speakers and for Your ears, this is because tube amps with high output resistance form unique SYSTEM, and as a result you have amp + speaker character of sound. I tried some D-class amps too, they sounds quite neutral, but whole sound is dry and with no emotions at all. Good for high powers though. Technically our speaker should be good match to almost every good amp, because impedance plot is quite flat, we use drivers with low inductance and we trying to avoid high inductance coins in crossovers, all of this leads to good impulse responce and low distortion, but in real life there is big difference between amps. There is a matter of taste and room reflections too.

So in conclusion I would recommend solid state A class monos or AB monos/integrated with first watts in A class. Also it is a must that amp would be able to deliver "bright" sound wthout masking any micro details in soun or in other words do not add coloration in sound.

For finnish we use wood veneer that is selling in local wood shop, but the wood itslef isnt local. Zebrano, Santos and other exotic woods dont grow in Lithuania :) I am not sure about oak, it might be Russia grown.

Numero di messaggi : 94

audiosolutions Empty Distribuzione Audiosolutions per il territorio nazionale.

Messaggio Da MultimediaDigitale Gio Mag 23 2013, 23:08

Riprendo questo post per comunicarvi che dal mese di Maggio il Distributore ufficiale per l'Italia del marchio Audiosolutions é Multimedia Digitale con sede e Showroom a Napoli.

Per qualsiasi informazione contattateci :

http://www.multimedia-digitale.com/

Showroom :
    Viale dei Tigli,76 Cap.80013
    Casalnuovo di Napoli (NA)
    All'interno del Centro Parthenope
    Orari : Si riceve per appuntamento

Sede Legale:
    Via Alessandro Volta ,18
    Cap.80040 Volla (NA),Italia
    Cell. +39 3890467115
    Cell. +39 3331831405
    E-mail : f.iervolino@tin.it

Ferdinando Iervolino
    CEO
    Multimedia Digitale

desmoraf68
    Sordogolo 3

Numero di messaggi : 4539

Messaggio Da desmoraf68 Sab Mag 25 2013, 12:38

Ottimo! audiosolutions 972395

Chi sa fare la musica la fa, chi la sa fare meno la insegna, chi la sa fare ancora meno la organizza, chi la sa fare così così la critica. (Luciano Pavarotti)

Gli appassionati di musica sono assolutamente irragionevoli. Vogliono essere sempre perfettamente muti quando si dovrebbe desiderare di essere assolutamente sordi. (Oscar Wilde)

Non posso immaginare la mia vita o quella di chiunque altro senza la musica: è come una luce nel buio che non si spegne mai. (Martin Scorsese)

audiosolutions Ufolog11 audiosolutions Spinsm10audiosolutions Metall10
    MultimediaDigitale
    MultimediaDigitale

Numero di messaggi : 94

audiosolutions Empty Grazie

Messaggio Da MultimediaDigitale Sab Mag 25 2013, 22:05

desmoraf68 ha scritto:Ottimo! audiosolutions 972395
    Grazie ,
    Per qualsiasi informazione su questi bellissimi diffusori non esitate a contattarci.

Ferdinando .

Testini Ugo
    Vip Member
    Vip Member

Numero di messaggi : 2649

Messaggio Da Testini Ugo Mar Dic 29 2015, 21:58

Ottime notizie per il marchio, nuova importazione, forse più rappresentativa, Fonatrix: http://www.fonartix.it/db/
    Nuovi modelli proposti da questo costruttore che oggettivamente realizza diffusori molto belli.

Per primo credo al mio orecchio sugli accordi iniziali di:"You And Your Friend" da "On Every Street" 1991 Dire Straits e molto dopo ai grafici, alle publicità, ai mostri sacri dell'audio...Tutto Qui. Firmato il Guretto Deragliante. Ogni mio post, pensiero o parola è solo opera mia, in regime di SM (IMHO). Collaboratore Consound http://www.consound.it/
    pepe57
    pepe57
    Moderatore
    Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 5321

Messaggio Da pepe57 Mer Dic 30 2015, 11:00

Ho ascoltato queste casse da Fonartix proprio domenica pomeriggio abbinate alle elettroniche Grandioso di Esoteric.
    sunny sunny sunny

Banzai Milano
    Mafro
    Mafro
    JuniorMember
    JuniorMember

Numero di messaggi : 329

Messaggio Da Mafro Mer Dic 30 2015, 13:14

pepe57 ha scritto:Ho ascoltato queste casse da Fonartix proprio domenica pomeriggio abbinate alle elettroniche Grandioso di Esoteric.
    sunny  sunny  sunny

E allora dicci qualcosa, resa sonora..? Prezzi..?

PS. POSSIBILMENTE IN ITALIANO...IO A MALAPENA PARLO E COMPRENDO IL CIOCIARO... audiosolutions 650957

Moderatore
    Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 5321

Messaggio Da pepe57 Mer Dic 30 2015, 20:17

Il modello che attualmente è associabile presso Fonartix (che fra l' altro ho riascoltato questo pomeriggio) è il 300.
    Come sempre resta una ascolto in negozio e quindi l' ascolto non è così probante per le solite ragioni note e posso riferire solo di personali prime impressioni.
    Comunque il suono a parer mio è ben equilibrato ed esteso tonalmente, forse la parte mediobassa e quella medioalta sono un pelo più in evidenza delle altre (ma si tratta di piccole cose) un po' alla Sonus Faber.
    Timbricamente leggermente scuro ma comunque gradevole e verosimigliante.
    Ben dettagliato ed armonicamente dinamico.
    Ascoltando la Missa Criolla eseguita dalla Sosa ho ben gradito la sensazione di poco riprodotto del suono ed il corretto decadimento che unito all' estensione tonale mi dava una precisa idea dell' ambiente dove è avvenuta l' esecuzione, la voce di lei mi pareva leggermente più arretrata di come sono abituato ad ascoltarla (ma non è detto che sia il mio il modo corretto).
    Sul rock forse un pelo "cariche" nella zona del mediobasso (beninteso bisogna anche valutare con la registrazione) la gamma media un pelino "coperta" nei passaggi più dinamici con alcuni strumenti leggermente "sfumati".
    A parer mio un suono valido e piacevole senza essere piacione. Direi che merita un ascolto molto attento.
    sunny  sunny  sunny

Per i prezzi, se ho ben compreso hanno 3 modelli in casa, il più piccolo costa circa 7000 il più grosso (che è quello che ho ascoltato) un po' più di 30000.
    Embarassed

Banzai Milano

La data/ora di oggi è Lun Apr 29 2024, 15:34